Friday, October 16, 2009

Recover From CFS | Get Healthy | Live Well: What Is The XMRV Retroviral Study Really Going to Mean For People With CFS?

In light of the recent discovery of the strong correlation between retrovirus XMRV and chronic fatigue syndrome, here is an interesting take that I tend to agree with:

Recover From CFS | Get Healthy | Live Well: What Is The XMRV Retroviral Study Really Going to Mean For People With CFS?

Chronic fatigue syndrome is a devastating illness that affects more than 1 million Americans to this day, and though I have never seen any statistics showing how many people have recovered, I have read that a complete recovery is rare. Check out my previous blog post on how I had a complete recovery from chronic fatigue syndrome four years ago. Though the exact things that worked for me may not be a complete answer for everyone, I believe the principles I outline here are applicable to many.

And although I support continued research on the link between XMRV and chronic fatigue syndrome, it is my hope that sufferers won't hold their breath waiting for an anti-retroviral drug to solve all their problems, but focus on receiving healing to their mind, body, and spirit with less expensive and less toxic means.

Happy healing! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment